With our industrious in-depth awareness in this domain, we have been engaged in offering our clients a wide array of Over Voltage Relay. Our offered products functions on the basis of 3 Phase, 415V, 4 Wire systems. An alarm indication system is applied to the Over Voltage Relay and is activated when the voltage increased more than the set value. These products are tested on well-defined parameters in order to deliver defect-free range to the end user across the world.
Over Voltage Relay
This unit functions on 3 Phase, 415V, 4 Wire system. If the voltage increase more than the set value and time delay, relay energizes the contacts which may be used to trip or alarm indication.
This unit used to protect AC equipment such as induction motors, shunt capacitors and AC generators from the over voltage.
- Input: 415V, 3 Phase, 4 wire system/110V, 3 Phase, 4 wire system, 50Hz
- Output: 1 No + 1 NC (Potential free)
- Voltage setting : 420-460V (adjustable)
- Time delay: 0-15 seconds (adjustable)
- Relay status: Relay energises for over voltage
- Repeat accuracy: Less than 1%
- Differential : 1-2%
- Contact rating: 5 Amps @ 230V AC
- 2 Amps @ 24V DC
- Dimension: L240xB105xH60mm
- Ambient Temperature: 0-50 Degree Celcius.