|Home||» Products||» Battery Charger Unit||» Micro Controller Type Battery Charger|
We are a recognized firm affianced in offering our clients a massive range of Micro Controller Type Battery Charger. Our offered chargers are designed for constant operation with input power source of 230V AC that can be plugged to the standard mains available. The offered range of Micro Controller Type Battery Charger is made using all copper double wound heavy duty step down transformer with choke silicon power diodes and thyristor input and output fuses, meters, control potentiometer to control voltage, current and other things as per the need of the clients.
a. DC Voltmeter to read output DC voltage
b. DC Ammeter to read DC charging current
Indication by L.E.D
a. Mains ON
d. Short circuit
e. Dynamo ON
a. Over current protection by internal current loop;
b. Series choke to convert high pulsating current to continuous current which increase the life of the battery
c. Input and output fuses to protect against short circuit.
d. Internal current cut off to protect against short circuits. The same can be reset by means of a ON/OF F switch
a. Voltage control by volts adjustment pot by which the voltage of the battery charger can be adjusted
b. Current adjustment Pot by which charging current can be adjusted
c. Mains ON and OFF switch
Dynamo inter lock to cut off the charger or to charge the battery both by charger and dynamo. This facility is required only in case of D.G. sets.
1. Input Supply: 230 + 10%V50 Hz AC Supply
2. Output Volts: 12V, 24V, 48V or 110 or 220 V. D.C. or multiple output
3. Output Current: 6A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 30A, 55Amps
4. Over Current Limit: 90% to 110%
5. Short Circuit Current Cut-off: 150% to 200%
6. Current Control: Auto change over from Boost to float or vice versa depending up on the battery condition.
8. Ambient Temperature:0-50o Celsius.