Available with us is a wide range of Generator Battery Chargers with the finest quality. These chargers contain FCBC / FC-FCBC / FCBC-FCBC to charger 110V/220V of 100/200/300/400/500/600AH Batteries with output 110V/220V with a maximum charging current as per the requirement of the clients. Our offered Generator Battery Chargers are available in standard sizes and can also be customized as per the need of the clients.
- Charger will have FCBC / FC-FCBC / FCBC-FCBC.
- Single heat sink used and devices are directly mounted rigidly such that heat can transferred by conduction, convention and radiation.
- All Components are liberally designed such that all components function with in limits even at advance condition.
- Heat Sinks are designed for natural cooling however to give long life a cooling fan is given.
- Fuse failure relay is given to monitor the semiconductor fuses.
- RC Snubber is connected across the power semiconductor to protect against voltage surges.
- High Reactance transformer to protect against current surges.
- Semiconductor fuses are provided against short circuits.
- Input AC Voltmeter and Output DC Voltmeter and Ammeter are given to read input and output parameters.
- A Battery Protection relay is given to protect against AC Under/ Over Voltage, DC Under/ over voltage, DC over Current and Battery Earth fault.
- Provision is given to charge the Battery in Auto or in Manual mode. In Auto mode depending on Battery Voltage the charge will Charge the battery in Boost or Float or Trickle Mode. In Manual mode the boost or Float Can be selected.
- All indication Lamps are LED type to give long life.
- If One Charger failed then automatically second charger will be switched ON and Annunciation also given.
1. Input :- 230Volts / 415 Volts
2. Output Volts :- As per customer required rating.
3. Output Current :- As per customer required rating.
4. Regulation :- Ã‚± 1% from no load to full load.
5. Input Voltage Variation :- Ã‚± 10%
6. Current Limit :20-50% Amp in Float Mode.
7. Current Cut Off :- 100-120%
8. Battery Charger Failed :- Relay operates voltage less than 20% or more than 125%
9. Ripple :- < 3%
10. Charger Mode :- FCBC / FC-FCBC / Dual FCBC.
11. Cooling :- Forced air cooling by fan.
12. Meter :- a). Input AC Voltmeter b). DC Voltmeter c). DC Ammeter
13. Indication by 22.5 & LED Lamps : As per customer requirement.
14. Annunciation by LED Lamp & Hooter: a). AC Under Voltage. b). AC Over Voltage. c). DC under Voltage. d). DC Over Voltage. e). DC Over Current. f). Battery Earth Fault. g).Charger 1 Failed. h). Charger 2 Failed.
15. Ambient Temperature :- 0-50oC.
Note 1: Charger Panel Technical features & specifications will be provided as per customer requirement.
Note 2: DCDB (DC Distribution board) will be provided as per customer requirement Technical features & specifications.