|Home||» Products||» Battery Charger Panels||» Battery Charger Panel|
Being an ISO certified organization, we have been engaged in offering our clients a comprehensive range of Battery Charger Panel. Our offered panels are devised with FCBC / FC-F CBC / DUAL FCBC and can charge 110V/220V of 100/200/3 00/400/500/600AH Batteries with output 110V/220V with a Max Charging current depending on the type of battery. The offered range of Battery Charger Panel is available in standard sizes and can also be customized as per the need of the clients.
1. Charger will have FCBC / FC-FCBC / DUAL FCBC
2. Devices are directly mounted on Heat sink such that heat can transferred by conduction, convection and radiation.
3. All Components are liberally designed such that all components function with in limits even at adverse condition.
4. Heat Sinks are designed for natural cooling however to give long life a cooling fan is given.
5. Fuse failure relay is given to monitor HRC & semiconductor fuses.
6. RC Snubber is connected across the power semiconductor to protect against voltage surges.
7. High Reactance transformer to protect against current surges.
8. Semiconductor fuses are provided against rectifier short circuits.
9. Input AC Voltmeter and Output DC Voltmeter and Ammeter are given to read input and output parameters.
10. A Battery Protection relay to protect against AC Under/ Over Voltage, DC Under/ over voltage, DC over Current and Battery Earth fault.
11. Provision is given to charge the Battery in Auto or in Manual mode. In Auto mode depending on Battery Voltage the charger will Charge the battery in Float or Boost Mode. In Manual Float or Boost can be selected manually.
12. All indication Lamps are LED type to give long life.
13. If One Charger failed then automatically second charger will be switched ON and Annunciation also given.
1. Input :- 230Volts / 415 Voltsi10%
2. Output Volts :- As per customer required rating.
3. Output Current 2- As per customer required rating.
4. Regulation 2- i 1% from no load to full load.
5. Input Voltage Variation 2- i 10%
6. Current Limit 2- 40-50% in Float Mode./ 100% in boost
7. Current Cut Off 2- 100-120%
8. Battery Charger Failed 2- Relay operates voltage less than 70% or more than 125%
9. Ripple 2- < 3%
10. Charger Type 2- FCBC / FC-FCBC / Dual FCBC.
11. Cooling 2- Forced air cooling by fan.
12. Meters : a). Input AC Voltmeter b). DC Voltmeter c). DC Ammeter
13. Indication by 22.5 & LED Lamps: As per customer requirement.
14. Annunciation by LED Lamp & Hooter: a). AC Under Voltage. b). AC Over Voltage. c). DC under Voltage. d). DC Over Voltage. e). DC Over Current. f). Battery Earth Fault. g).Charger 1 Failed. h). Charger 2 Failed.
15. Ambient Temperature 2- 0-50oC
Note 1: Charger Panel specifications &Technical features will be provided as per customer requirement.
Note 2: DCDB (DC Distribution board) specifications will be provided as per customer requirement