- Product Type Battery Charger
- Material Mild Steel
- Input Voltage 24 Ampere (A)
- Usage Battery
- Weight 5-10 Kilograms (kg)
- Warranty 1 Year
- Supply Ability : 100 Unit Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10000.00 - 50000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 1 Year
- 5-10 Kilograms (kg)
- Mild Steel
- Battery Charger
- 24 Ampere (A)
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Unit Per Week
- 3-4 Week
- Wooden Box.
- All India
With our proficiency in this domain, we are offering our clients a quality assured collection of Battery Charger. This charger is widely used battery charging. Our offered range is manufactured by making use of the finest quality components and leading-edge technology at our comprehensive production unit. In addition to this, these Battery Charger are delivered to the clients within promised time frame.
- Excitation of the A.C. Generator should be suitably controlled to maintain a constant voltage against the load variation.
- Excitation current will depend on the design parameters and it will be in the order of 100 Amps to 500 Amps in case of higher rating generators.
- General constructions of alternators are coupled with pilot exciter, where its output is connected to the main field generator and the pilot exciter field will be controlled by an AVR unit.
- To overcome this problem, static exciters are used which will eliminate the pilot exciter and control the main field directly.
- It is designed with the latest semiconductor technology and is completely static in operation.
- Batteries are most essential to give emergency power to the equipment in the event of AC power failure.
- They are capable of storing the electrical energy by chemical process.
- This power is used to start a DG set or UPS to regain AC power.
- In telephone exchange and some other application like relay systems and electrical sub station batteries will float across AC to DC converter and supply the power to the equipment in the event of power failure.
- D.G Sets (for starting)
- Telephone Exchange
- Electrical Sub Station
- U.P.S etc.
When ever the Battery supplies the power to the system it will be drained or discharged. The discharged batteries are to be charged the moment the power is resumed through a DC supply. The D.C source may be by D. C. generator driven by a AC to DC converter using power semi conductor. Battery Chargers are of two types namely Manual Control Type and S.C.R Control Type.
- Input Supply : 230V 10%V 50Hz or 415V 3 Phase 50H
- Output Voltage : 12V or 24V or 48V or 110V or 220V DC
- Output Current : 6/10/15/20 Amps DC