Owing to our skilled team of experts, we are engaged in proposing a wide gamut of AVR Panel. These panels are suitable for 60 MW with output arrangement of AC Voltmeter, PF meter, DC Voltmeter and DC Ammeter with Voltage control and Power Factor control. The offered range of AVR Panel is well-known among the users for the protection against voltage fluctuations. These panels are rigorously tested on well-defined parameters in order to remove all the possible flaws.
- Fully Solid states control
- Voltage Matching (While Synchronizing with Grid)
- Sensing P.T Fuse Failure Protection
- Local and remote control of volts and VAR/PF set Points.
- Single Phase average sensing Circuit.
- Auxiliary input monitoring.
- Two independent Channels. Each channel will have One Auto mode (Close Loop Voltage Control) voltage regulator and one manual mode (close loop excitation current control) field current regulator and one optional dedicated manual (having one servo controlled auto transformer, One Current limiting Choke and bridge rectifier).
- Q.D.C for parallel operation with other DG/TG sets /GRID.
- Follow Up to match auto and manual channel output.
- MVAR Limiter.
- Protection against over fluxing (frequency Roll off)
- Over Voltage Protection & Under/Over Excitation Protection.
- Stator current limiter.
- Auto Power Factor controller & VAR Controller with set points
- Meters to Measure input Voltage, Power factor, Filed Voltage filed current and Null Voltmeter.
- Micro Processor Annunciator with audio and visual alarm for different fault.
1. Input : a. 230Volts AC from 11kvV/230V P.T
b. 110Volts 3Phase AC from metering P.T
c. 5/1 Amps secondary from C.T for QDC.
d. 230 Volts AC Aux.
e. 110V DC. Aux
2. Output : a.120Volts 16 Amps DC (Custom designed)
b.180Volts 20Amps DC for 10 seconds.
3. Regulation : +/- 0.5% at 0.8PF
4. Volts Control Range : a. +/- 10% with auto (DRU).
b. 0-100% with manual (DRU).
5. Over Load :MCB.
6. Short Circuit : Semi-conductor fuses at input.
7. Frequency Roll-Off : 45 to 48Hz.
8. Under excitation current : 70 to 90% of no load excitation current.
9. Over excitation : 90 to 110% of full load excitation current.
10. P.F Control Range : 0.7 lag to 0.7 lead. (or UPF)
11. Volts build up : From 110Volts DC with contactor, current limiting resistor, and blocking diode.
12. Q.D.C. : 0 - 10%.(Adjustable)
13. Cooling : Natural air cooling.
14. Ambient temperature : 0 - 50 Degree centigrade.