We are engaged in offering a premium quality array of AVR Control Panel. These panels are appropriate for 60 MW alternator with output instrumentation of AC Voltmeter, PF meter, DC Voltmeter and DC Ammeter with Voltage control and Power Factor control and protect against voltage variations. Our offered range of AVR Control Panel is available in standard sizes and can also be customized as per the need of the clients.
- Fully Solid states no moving Parts.
- Solid State Build Up.
- Voltage Matching (While Synchronizing with Grid).
- Sensing P.T Fuse Failure Protection.
- Local and remote control of volts, VAR and PF set Points.
- Single Phase average sensing Circuit.
- Auxiliary input monitoring.
Two independent Channels. Each channel will have One Auto Channel (Close Loop Voltage Control) and one manual channel (close loop excitation current control) and one dedicated manual (having one servo controlled auto transformer, One Current limiting Choke and bridge rectifier).
- Q.D.C for parallel operation with other DG/TG sets /Or GRID.
- Follow Up to match auto and manual channel output. Under/ Over excited MVAR Limiter.
- Protection against over fluxing (frequency Roll off)
- Over Voltage Protection & Under/Over Excitation Protection.
- Stator current limiter.
- Auto Power Factor controller & VAR Controller.
- Meters to Measure input Voltage, Power factor, Filed Voltage filed current and Null Voltmeter.
- Micro Processor Annunciator with audio and visual alarm for different fault.
1. Input : a. 230Volts AC from 11kvV230V 3KVA P.T
b. 110Volts 3Phase AC from metering P.T
c. 1 Amps secondary from C.T for QDC.
d. 230 Volts AC Aux.
e. 110V DC. Aux
2. Output : a.120Volts 11A mps DC continuous.
b.180Volts 20Amps DC for 10 seconds.
3. Regulation : +/- 0.5% at 0.8PF
4. Volts Control Range : a. +/- 10% for auto (DRU).
b. 0-100% for manual (DRU).
5. Over Load : 25Amps MCB.
6. Short Circuit : 45Amps semi-conductor fuses at input.
7. Frequency Roll-Off : 45 to 48Hz.
8. Under excitation current : 50 to 100% of no load excitation current.
9. Over excitation : 90 to 110% of no load excitation current.
10. P.F Control Range : 0.7 lag to 0.7 lead. (or UPF)
11. Volts build up : 110Volts DC Aux with contactor, current
limit resistor, and blocking diode.
12. Q.D.C. : 0 - 10%.(Adjustable)
13. Cooling : Natural air cooling. (with exhaust fan)
14. Ambient temperature : 0 - 50 Degree centigrade.